Remember when your spouse could do no wrong? How long did that last? Let’s face it, you and your spouse might be the loves of each other’s lives, but you do share an awful lot of time and space together. I adore my husband, but the fact that he rearranges the dishes in the dishwasher after I’ve loaded the plates and the utensils, drives me nuts and clearly, the way I load the dishwasher makes him crazy. The good news is we still enjoy eating dinners together.
Today (January 26) is National Spouse’s Day. Here are the results of a survey revealing the things about our spouses drive us crazy.
1. Selective listening
3. Being a control freak
4. Not financially responsible
5. Gross habits like nose picking, flatulence, and burping
6. Not contributing enough to housework
7. Messy habits like leaving dirty clothes on the floor
8. Works too much
9. Doesn’t get along with your parents
10. Always forgets your anniversary
Here we are on our weeding day before we starting annoying each other.