Here’s a list of Bay Area schools that plan to cancel classes during the power outages:
- Alum Rock Union School District schools will be closed Wednesday and Thursday.
- Napa Valley Unified schools closed Wednesday and Thursday
- St. Helena Unified closed Wednesday
- Howell Mountain ESD closed Wednesday and Thursday
- Napa County Office of Educaton: after school and preschool programs on NVUSD campuses will be closed. The St. Helena Child Development Center will be closed.
- Alexander Valley School closed Wednesday and Thursday
- Bennett Valley Union School District closed Wednesday
- Cloverdale Unified School District closed Wednesday
- Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District closed Wednesday
- Kashia School District closed Wednesday
- Geyserville Unified School District closed Wednesday
- Mark West Union School District closed Wednesday with a projected closure on Thursday
- Old Adobe Union School District: Only Sonoma Mountain and Old Adobe charter schools closed Wednesday
The following schools in the Santa Rosa City Schools district will be closed Wednesday:
- Maria Carrillo High
- Rincon Valley Middle
- Santa Rosa Middle
- Hidden Valley Elementary
- Proctor Terrace Elementary
- Santa Rosa Accelerated Charter School
- Lewis Education Center
- All after-school programs at those schools, such as athletics and childcare, are also canceled.
Castro Valley Unified said schools will be canceled Wednesday at the following campuses: Jensen Ranch, Palomares, and Proctor Elementary Schools and Canyon Middle School.
Oakland Unified School District said all schools will be in session Wednesday with the exception of Skyline High School, which will be closed.
- UC Berkeley has canceled classes Wednesday. The campus will remain open, though services will be limited.
- Mills College has canceled classes Wednesday and Thursday.
- Santa Rosa Junior College has canceled classes during the outages.
- Sonoma State University will cancel classes during the outages.