California’s Great America Winterfest!
December 3 @ 10:00 am - December 21 @ 10:00 pm
WinterFest, the Bay Area’s newest and most immersive holiday tradition, brings holiday cheer to California’s Great America select nights November 23 -December 31, 2018. During WinterFest, Great America is magically transformed into a winter wonderland and holiday festival where guests can skate in front of the iconic Carousel Columbia, marvel at magnificent displays of lights and décor, check out spectacular live holiday shows, experience more than 60 rides and attractions, see Santa’s workshop and Mrs. Claus’ kitchen, and enjoy scrumptious holiday fare at numerous dining locations.
New for 2018:
- This year, the holiday fun doesn’t stop when Christmas ends! California’s Great America is offering a brand-new way to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a family-friendly alternative: New Year’s Eve at WinterFest on December 31st! There will be Fireworks, life music, party favors, Snoopy’s Rockin’ NYE Party and much more!
2019 California’s Great America Gold Season Pass”
- Get the rest of 2018 free and all of 2019 with the purchase of a 2019 Gold Season Pass for only $8.00 per month for 8 months, after initial payment of $15.99!
- Lowest price of the season can be found online at cagreatamerica.com. You will not find a better deal anywhere else!
Enjoy great benefits including:
- Unlimited admission to WinterFest in 2018 AND 2019
- Unlimited admission to Boomerang Bay Water Park, The Great Pumpkin Fest, Halloween Haunt and Gilroy Gardens
- Free parking all season long
- Discounts on select food and merchandise throughout the park
- For more information and to purchase your tickets visit cagreatamerica.com/winterfest