Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
1. Chuck E. Cheese realized people wouldn’t want to order their food delivered, but they wanted in on the jump in delivery orders for the pandemic . . . so they’re listed on delivery apps as a fake “local” restaurant called “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings“.
Pasqually is one of the other animals in Chuck E. Cheese’s animatronic band. And they say that Pasqually’s food uses a, quote, “thicker crust and extra sauce.”
2. Inventors in Israel have created a face mask with a remote control mouth hole that lets you eat without taking it off.
3. A woman in Florida who kept trying to kiss random strangers at a bar called 911 to report the business for not enforcing social distancing rules.
4. A soccer team in South Korea has apologized for using sex dolls as “fans” to fill some seats in its stadium.
5. Apparently some FISH are starting to show signs of loneliness from their lack of interacting with humans during the quarantine.
6. A huge house party in Los Angeles that was breaking stay-at-home rules ended when a man accidentally shot himself in the groin.
7. A serial underwear thief in Singapore admitted in court he snuck out during the lockdown to steal a bunch of bras and underwear.