A survey asked over 1,200 Americans which Big Game Halftime Show was their FAVORITE over the past decade . . . and there was a TIE for the #1 spot, with 16% choosing Bruno Mars and 16% choosing Lady Gaga.
Here’s the full ranking:
1. A TIE between the Bruno Mars show with the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2014, and Lady Gaga in 2017 . . . both got 16% of the vote.
3. Coldplay with Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson in 2016 . . . 12%
4. A TIE between Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in 2009, and Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child in 2013 . . . both got 10% of the vote.
6. The Who in 2010 . . . 9%
7. A THREE-WAY TIE between Justin Timberlake in 2018 . . . the Black Eyed Peas with Usher and Slash in 2011 . . . and Katy Perry with Lenny Kravitz, Missy Elliott, and Left Shark in 2015. They all got 6%.
10. Maroon 5 with Travis Scott and Big Boi in 2019 . . . 5%.