Coronavirus is here in the U.S. in fact it’s in Santa Clara County. We now have 9 confirmed cases in Santa Clara County. No one is exactly sure what to do about it and we’ve all been kind of improvising.
A new survey asked Americans if they’ve taken any actions to avoid getting Coronavirus, and 57% have done something. 36% haven’t and 7% said “What’s coronavirus? Never heard of it.”
Here are some of the actions people are taking . . .
1. Improving personal hygiene, like washing their hands more, 42%.
2. Avoiding crowded public places, 27%.
3. Avoiding physical contact with tourists, 17%.
4. Wearing a face mask in public, 7%.
5. Skipping work to work from home or, I guess, just not work, 3%.
6. Not sending kids to daycare or school, 1%.
Have you skipped work to avoid the Coronavirus? Are you taking any action to try not to get sick? What are you doing?