San Jose is going to be going to be ROCKING this weekend to celebrate the NHL All-Star Game. Check out all the activities below!
2019 NHL Fan Fair™ – Thursday, January 24th through Sunday, January 27th
2019 SAP NHL All-Star Skills™ – Friday, January 25th at 6:00PM PT
2019 Honda NHL® All-Star Game – Saturday, January 26th at 5:00PM PT
SAP’s Battles from the Bench & SAP NHL All-Star Skills™ Zone
With support from NHL corporate partners, 2019 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by SAP will be the ultimate destination for hockey fans during the 2019 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend. SAP, the presenting sponsor of NHL Fan Fair™, will deliver an immersive virtual reality experience through SAP’s Battles from the Bench, which puts fans in the shoes of an NHL coach during a pivotal overtime between the San Jose Sharks and the New York Rangers. Featuring real-time data and insights from SAP, fans will experience authentic on-ice action, using their instincts to make tough calls as the coach of the Sharks during a showdown with the Rangers. In addition, fans will be able to take part in a series of hockey experiences in the SAP NHL All-Star Skills™ Zone, including Ticketmaster NHL Sniper’s Fire™, Enterprise NHL Precision Passing™, Gatorade NHL Deflection Zone™, SAP NHL Hardest Shot™, Bridgestone NHL Dangle Zone™ and Honda NHL Accuracy Shooting™.
2019 NHL Mascot Showdown presented by Playmobil
One of the most anticipated events at the 2019 NHL Fan Fair presented by SAP is the 2019 NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Playmobil. All 29 NHL Mascots™ (not every NHL team has its own mascot) will showcase their hockey skills and athletic prowess in four days of friendly but fierce competition.
NHL Fan Access™ App
For more information on the 2019 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by SAP, fans should visit NHL.com/FanFair. Fans are also encouraged to download the NHL Fan Access™ App for the opportunity to participate in fun activities, chances to win prizes, save a spot in line to take a photo with the Stanley Cup®, get up-to-date schedule alerts, access maps and much more. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
The 2019 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by SAP will feature the following attractions:
- adidas: Fans can visit the adidas x Parley For The Oceans exhibition all week at the 2019 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by SAP where they can experience the special edition ADIZERO Authentic Pro NHL All-Star jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic™ jerseys and learn more about the adidas and Parley initiative.
- Autograph Stage: Guests will be able to meet and greet Hall of Famers, current players, and NHL legends.
- Bridgestone: Fans can test their hockey skills on a live goalie at the Bridgestone NHL Slap Shot Challenge™.
- Cigna Kids Zone: Designed for hockey’s youngest fans, the Cigna Kids Zone will have fun games and activities as well as two ball hockey rinks for children to experience.
- Coors Light ‘The Silver Bullet Slapshot: Fans 21 years and older can crush their own beer cans and compete against fellow Coors Light drinkers in a shooting contest. Guests can also partake in bubble hockey, check out the upcycled Silver Bullet Bar and sign the Coors Light Responsibility puck, making the pledge to never drive drunk.
- Enterprise NHL Hat Trick Challenge™: Guests can take the Enterprise NHL Hat Trick Challenge™ to test their shooting accuracy from 15 feet, 30 feet as well as 40 feet from the goal to win prizes.
- Fanatics: Spectators shouldn’t miss the Fanatics NHL® All-Star game booth, featuring an unmatched assortment of autographed memorabilia and collectibles from the biggest names in the NHL. Additionally, NHL Auctions™- A Fanatics Experience will have unique products live for fans to see, including rare game-used items, multi-signed and inscribed collectibles, and much more.
- FanDuel Chuck-A-Puck: Fans can test their skills at Chuck-A-Puck for a chance to win a variety of prizes courtesy of FanDuel, the Official Daily Fantasy Game of the NHL. The smaller the target, the bigger the prize!
- GEICO Speed Shot Challenge: Guests can test their slap shot and take a photo in a locker room complete with authentic NHL All-Star Game gear.
- Hockey Hall of Fame Exhibition: Explore “The San Jose Sharks and the History of Hockey in Northern California” exhibition and a showcase of the NHL’s most prestigious trophies.
- Honda: Fans have the chance to show off their hockey skills at the Honda booth for a chance to win great prizes. While there, check out the Honda Civic Type R, Insight, and the all-new 2019 Honda Passport, your passport to adventure.
- Imports Dragon: Fans can check out the latest and greatest replica NHL Figures, experience the hottest game on ice, and challenge all-comers in the NHL Figures™ League game app.
- New Amsterdam Vodka Bullseye Battle: Fans can take a shot by aiming for the bullseye!
- NHL Network™ Target Practice: Fans can practice like the pros and test their stick skills by shooting pucks into a stacked washer and dryer unit.
- NHL Theater: Fans can sit and enjoy insights from current and former NHL players and hockey insiders during Q&A sessions.
- PhotoFile Photo Booth: Guests can take a photo with their favorite NHL team, player or mascot in PhotoFile’s interactive photo booth to take home or share on social media.
- Playmobil 2019 NHL All-Star Rink: Spectators can take a seat in the bleachers to witness fun hockey action all weekend, including the 2019 NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Playmobil, the Pure Hockey Shooting Skills Challenge and Junior and Little Sharks exhibitions.
- Pure Hockey Presents Total Game Changer: Fans can experience the most comprehensive hockey training device and take their training to the next level by engaging vision, foot and hand speed all while challenging multitasking skills.
- SAP’s Battles from the Bench: A virtual reality experience that puts fans in the shoes of an NHL coach during a pivotal overtime between the San Jose Sharks and New York Rangers.
- SAP NHL All-Star Skills™ Zone: Guests can take part in a series of hockey experiences, including Ticketmaster NHL Sniper’s Fire™, Enterpise NHL Precision Passing™, Gatorade NHL Deflection Zone™, SAP NHL Hardest Shot™, Bridgestone NHL Dangle Zone™ and Honda NHL Accuracy Shooting™.
- San Jose Sharks: Fans can take a photo with the one and only Shark Head that San Jose Sharks players skate through before every home game and test their slapshot accuracy.
- S. Preston Art and Designs: Fans can visit an art exhibit by renowned artist S. Preston featuring his collection of minimalist sport art pieces of sports arenas and stadiums and playful illustrations of NHL Mascots™.
- The Stanley Cup® Display: Fans can take a photo with the most iconic trophy in professional sports.
- Ticketmaster NHL Accuracy Challenge™: Guests can test their shooting accuracy just like the pros.
- Topps NHL SKATE™: Fans can spin a prize wheel for a chance to win Topps-branded prizes and player posters and unlock a free NHL® All Star digital pack of cards in the Topps NHL SKATE™ digital trading card app.
- Upper Deck Trading Card Zone: Fun awaits the entire family with opportunities to make personalized hockey cards, play puck-o, spin the prize wheel and check out the latest and greatest in hockey cards and memorabilia. Visitors can also collect trading cards of all the top rookies and superstars and explore new and exciting memorabilia.
And don’t forget to listen to the All-Star Game on Saturday, January 26 on 98.5 KFOX!