County of Santa Clara cancels large events
By Richie on March 10, 2020
Santa Clara County officials have decided to ban gatherings of more than 1,000 people starting March 11th to limit the spread of COVID-19. Which means events at SAP Center, for the rest of the month of March, have a chance of being rescheduled or canceled.
Yesterday the San Jose Sharks have released a official statement.
— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) March 10, 2020
Luckily the next Sharks home game isn’t until 3/19, so hopefully they can find a solution at that time.
For all SAP Center guests, we ask the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.