Santa Clara County officials have decided to ban gatherings of more than 1,000 people starting March 11th to limit the spread of COVID-19. Which means events at SAP Center, for the rest of the month of March, have a chance of being rescheduled or canceled.
Yesterday the San Jose Sharks have released a official statement.
— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) March 10, 2020
Luckily the next Sharks home game isn’t until 3/19, so hopefully they can find a solution at that time.
For all SAP Center guests, we ask the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.