Here are some of my favorite hacks from Starbucks. Are there any that I’m missing? -Joey
1. If there’s a long line, order on their app. Then skip the line, walk up a few minutes later, and ask for your drink. If it’s not done yet, they’ll usually rush it.
2. If you don’t like super-hot coffee, order your drink at “kids’ temperature.” It’ll save your tongue from getting burned.
3. Ask for your “grande” coffee in a “venti” cup. It gives you more room for cream. And if they accidentally overfill it a little bit, boom . . . that’s free coffee.
4. If you’re up for something new, ask what the barista likes, and order that. They know better than anyone what’s good. And they probably have a few hacks of their own
5. Try the “Pink Drink”, it’s a Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk and it’s delicious.